- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We do not collect information from visitors to our site.
- When do we collect information?
We collect information only when you fill out a form or enter information on our through contacting us page.
- How do we use your information?
To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- How do we protect your information?
We will never share your Private Information with anyone.
- Does you need to provide an email or sign-ups here?
No, we don’t want any personal detail from our visitors, you don’t need to provide any type of email id or password, there is no account creation for downloading, so here you noting to share with him.
- Use of Third-party advertisements.
We always take care of your privacy that’s why we didn’t ask for any personal details like Name, Email & address. In the case of children’s privacy, we are really strict here we didn't demand anyone to provide any content under the age of 13, If we will find it, we delete it immediately. We never collect or ask you to provide any information to us. We always priority of Children’s privacy and protect them to browse the safe Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and monitor or guide in their online activity.
Content & Copyright
We do not host anything of YouTube data on our server, we just providing only public information, we never use any copied content or copyrighted material on our site. We respect the hard work of the content creator and we never host their content on our server. All the right of content is going to the content creators and publishing social media apps like YouTube by thought the content creator publishes their content.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to: Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers. Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected. Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
YTShorts is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on ytshortsdown.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in ytshortsdown.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice at contact us page
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
We take precautions to protect your information by using industry-standard encryption. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected.